Wednesday, January 4, 2012

33 Weeks



How far along are you?: 33 weeks!

How big is baby?: About 17 and a quarter inches, about 4 and a quarter pounds!  I seriously can't believe how huge he is.  It just blows my mind to think about.

Weight gain/loss?:
Weight neutral!!!  What up!  I am finally the same weight I was when I got pregnant!

Stretch marks?: On my boobs.

Maternity clothes?: Yep!

Sleep?:  Sleep has been pretty good except I just wake up thirsty a lot of the time nearer the morning, and I also wake up to pee several times every night.

Best moment this week?:  Well for New Year's Eve, Darion and I just decided to go to sleep at 10:30, so that was really pretty awesome.  We also spent some time cleaning our carpets with the help of my Mom and a couple of awesome friends!  And the nursery is pretty much readied as much as I can get it for the time being.  We also went and had CHP show us how to install our carseat.  I guess just getting ready has made this week awesome.  I had a dream last night about meeting our little baby and it was the best.  I just cannot wait!
 
Food cravings?: Nothing really this week.  I think I've stopped discriminating between foods and I just inhale whatever is in front of me.

Gender?: Little man!

Movement?:  Yep.  He's been doing this creepy "push-his-way-out" kind of a thing.  His feet and hands will just be a giant bulge, it's weird!!

Belly button?: I guess it's kinda a flattie?  Not an outie, not an innie...  hehe!  (No, it's still an innie, but barely!).  And the skin all around my belly button is super soft because it's never seen daylight before, it's weird!!

Labor signs?: Yep!  I've started having Braxton Hicks!  I had one last Thursday night and it really freaked me out and made me feel like I need to kick it into high gear and get things done.  Then Monday morning I had another.  My whole stomach just got super hard!  It was weird!

What do I miss?:  Sleeping on my back.

What I'm looking forward to this week?:  We have a doctor's appointment Tuesday, and Darion can ACTUALLY come!  I'm so excited!  It'll be the first one at the new hospital that Darion can make it to!  I'm also super excited because Saturday is our baby shower!!  Holy cow!  I can't believe we're already here!  It is just so crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment