Thursday, February 9, 2012

37 Weeks

Hi in there baby!!

 How far along are you?: 37 weeks!

How big is baby?: He is about 19 and a quarter inches long, six and a third pounds!

Weight gain/loss?:
I am up 4 pounds.

Stretch marks?: On my boobs.

Maternity clothes?: Yep!

Sleep?:  Sleep has been alright, just lots of getting up to go pee and having to go to the kitchen to wash my hands because we haven't purchased new faucets yet to go with our sinks!  We need to figure out what kind are compatible!

Best moment this week?:  Well, my mom and dad came home, yay! 
 
Food cravings?: Nothing in particular, I don't think.

Gender?: Little man!

Movement?:  Yep!

Belly button?: I guess it's kinda a flattie?

Labor signs?: Not recently!

What do I miss?:  Sleeping on my sides without things hanging heavily and sleeping on my back.

What I'm looking forward to this week?:  Finding out if I have to continue with two NSTs a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment