Thursday, February 23, 2012

40 Weeks!!!!

  Gosh, my baby's cute!

How far along are you?: 40 weeks!

How big is baby?: He is 20 inches long, and yesterday weighed 5 pounds, 15 ounces!!!

Weight gain/loss?:
I have no idea, I'll have to measure in the morning and update it.

Stretch marks?: On my boobs.

Maternity clothes?: Lol, yes, some of them.  Otherwise, I've mostly just been wearing nursing tanks, pajama pants, and like currently, Darion's boxers, hehe!

Sleep?:  Sleep is about an hour on, an hour off.  :]

Best moment this week?:  Having my baby!!
  
Food cravings?: Chocolate milk, haha! Weren't these cravings supposed to go away??

Gender?: Little man!

Movement?:  Haha, oh yeah!!

Belly button?: Slowly making it's way back to an innie!!

Labor signs?: Yep: birth.

What do I miss?:  Him moving inside me,

What I'm looking forward to this week?:  I'm just so enjoying all this amazing time with my wonderful little family!  Life is so cool!  I am just loving having visitors and being able to relax at home and seeing my amazing husband be an AMAZING father!  I genuinely had no idea how amazing it would be!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of amaaaaazing, you are amazing, my daughter. Lincoln's birth was a terrifying time for me and Daddy but we are so happy to have you and your sweet little baby boy the other side of it all. Bless you and your little family.
    ~Momma

    ReplyDelete