Wednesday, November 12, 2014

33 Weeks 2 Days

How far along are you?: 33 weeks 2 days

How big is baby?: About 17 inches and about 4 pounds, the size of a pineapple.

Weight gain/loss?: I'm still about 3 pounds down.  I was gaining okay, then I lost about a pound and a half because the heartburn has been so bad, I get scared to eat anything.  Oops...

Stretch marks?: Just residual! ;]

Maternity clothes?: Yep.

Sleep?: I wake up usually 2-6+ times a night to pee.  More, if you count all the times I wake up to flip to my other side.  Thank goodness for the chiropractor!  I don't know how I'd survive if it weren't for her!!!  But at least when I'm asleep, it is a deep sleep.  And I've been going to bed around 9 every night, so I get plenty of it over the course of 10 or 11 hours.

Best moment this week?: Another awesome midwife appointment!!  Our next 
appointment in two weeks is already the home visit!!!  I can't believe it!!!  It's coming so fast!!  I realized after our appointment the other night  how much I'll miss seeing our midwives on a regular basis!  :[  Uhm, back on track, Linky has just been such a little love the past week.  We went to Disneyland on our anniversary and also on Veteran's Day, both of which were super fun.  Even though on Veteran's Day we hit horrible traffic, I got a migraine and had to take benadryl, but Linky wanted to talk to me, and we were making our way through mountains trying to get home the back way, hahaha!!  It was a mess, but a funny story now!

Food cravings?: Pretty much nothing.  I am having a hard time even considering eating lately because I recall the burning so vividly every time I think about food at all.  Although protein (a good steak!) always sounds kinda good. But even watermelon gave me heartburn the other day.  It's been crazy!

Gender?: Baby boy 2.0!!!

Movement?: Yes!  He gets the hiccups so much!  Usually at least once per day, if not more.

Belly button?: It's all gone, haha!

Labor signs?: Just still braxton hicks, more frequently again.

What do I miss?: I am missing sleeping solidly a little bit.  And the desire for food would be kind of nice to have back.  ;]  It's hard to decide what to ever eat because I never want to in the first place.

What I'm looking forward to this week?: I am going to the teahouse this weekend with Leah, Maggie, and Bonnie as a small celebration for the baby, I'm so so SO excited for that!!  Then as soon as I get home, we are going up to San Francisco!  Our first time!!!  It should be so much fun!  Especially because we are meeting my lovely friend Montana and her family for the first time!!!!  Ahhh!!  I'm really excited! :]

What's different this time around?: I am definitely more tired.  I think it's hilarious because before, I'd hit my belly on the fridge and be all freaked out.  Now I have a child bouncing around on it, and it's like, "whatever!"  Haha!  It's also really hard for me to conceptualize that we are going to have another person this time.  I think it was then too, but just even harder this time for some reason.  I'm also really looking forward to my birthing experience, which I totally was not with Lincoln haha!

How is Lincoln doing?:  He's doing so good!!!  He's been talking about baby brother lately, talking TO him, he's just been acknowledging it more, which I hope is a good sign.  He's also just been super manageable and cooperative and helpful lately.  He does this thing where he says "Oooooohkayyyyy Mama," and suddenly does what you wanted, haha!!  It's really cute and really helpful since I can't physically do a lot anymore.  We also set up an official diaper changing area, and that seems to have helped with a lot of the big battles we had over diaper changes, hurray!  He's just such a good boy!  He got adjusted at the chiropractor today and absolutely loved every second of the attention he was getting!!  I think it was nice because it's usually mama getting the attention, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment