Monday, April 2, 2012

One Month

So I want to do monthly update posts, but this month has been pandemonium!!  Adjusting to this new lifestyle is taking some getting used to.  Just keeping up on the housework is a full time endeavor, and I am so desperate to suck time up with my baby boy, that many of the things I'm normally very particular about have fallen by the wayside.
So I will try to remember what life was like a whole two weeks ago to update on Lincoln at one month!

Lincoln can:
Hold his head up very high
Push his torso up on his arms
Make a little bit of eye contact
Sleep for about 2 hours (even at night, wish it were longer!)
Latch with very little help
Spend about an hour awake if he really fights sleep
Complain after almost every sneeze with a little grumble
Finish eating in about 5 minutes (piggy!)

He weighs:
8 pounds 15 ounces if I am remembering correctly

He is:
20 and three-quarter inches long

His head is:
13 and one quarter inches around (I think!)

Our bedtime routine is:
Bath time (we found out he loves his bath!  He's even fallen asleep during a bath before!  It gets him very relaxed)
Pajama time
Story time
Prayer time
Song time
Sleep time!

No comments:

Post a Comment