Monday, September 19, 2011

Disneyland and Appointment

So Darion had originally asked for an hour off for our appointment Friday. Well, come to find out, our appointment was earlier than believed, so he just decided to take the whole day off. We went to Disneyland for a couple of hours before our appointment since we had the extra time. We thought it'd make the day a little more fun.
It was so nice and relaxing. We were able to go on the Toy Story ride, California Soarin', AND the Little Mermaid. It was awesome. Then we almost missed our appointment because traffic was pretty backed up!! I wound up checking in just around the time I was supposed to though.
The sonogram sucked because they sent me into a room all by myself and I was really freaked out. They refused to let Darion come in, even after I asked and said I was willing to sign any forms to make it possible. Bummer.
While the sonogram appointment sucked, I was glad we were able to have fun earlier on in the day. It was really neat. I think it'll be exciting because when Darion's work schedule changes (which will happen around the 23rd), we will have a lot of weekdays off together, so we can do more fun day trips during the week to Disneyland when it isn't busy.
We're both really nervous for Darion's work schedule to change, but we also think it'll work out pretty well. It'll be especially nice for him to be home some weekdays with me and the baby. This new position also allows for Darion to get a bit of overtime, which, while saving for a baby, is probably a good thing.
So here are a couple of pictures we took at Disneyland! We didn't take many, but we were only there for like, two hours. I would upload the picture from our sonogram, but the tech was terrible and chose a really creepy picture to print, so I'm not going to bother this time.


On the exciting tram, oooh, ahhh!


My stinkin' nerd on the Toy Story ride


Trammin' back to the parking structure!

No comments:

Post a Comment