Saturday, December 31, 2011

32 Weeks

 Starting to feel like I actually look like a pregnant girl!  I feel like
people can tell there's a baby in there now and are less scared to
say something!

How far along are you?: 32 weeks!

How big is baby?: Almost 16 and three quarter inches and 3 and three quarter pounds!

Weight gain/loss?:
Down 1 pound still.  Almost there.

Stretch marks?: On my boobs.

Maternity clothes?: Yep!

Sleep?: I wake up really easily, so that's a bummer with a snoring spouse, and I have to get up to pee a lot!  But when I am actually asleep, I've been getting pretty good sleep.

Best moment this week?:  Mom and Dad got into town, so I've been able to spend tons of time with them so that's awesome!!  I had a great time at the fabric store with my mom!  :]
 
Food cravings?: Crappy chicken sandwiches off the dollar menu still sound so good.

Gender?: Little man!

Movement?: Yep.

Belly button?: I guess it's kinda a flattie?  Not an outie, not an innie...  hehe!  (No, it's still an innie, but barely!).  And the skin all around my belly button is super soft because it's never seen daylight before, it's weird!!

Labor signs?: Gosh, thankfully none yet!!

What do I miss?:  Sleeping soundly!

What I'm looking forward to this week?:  Darion gets lots of time off, I am going to a friend's baby shower, and our 4d ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment