Thursday, July 28, 2011

Itchy, Itchy Yoga

So today my friend Bonnie and I went to a yoga class. Aside from accidentally pushing myself too hard, I'm sitting here itching like crazy now! I think increased blood flow must be the culprit. It's my feet and legs. It's really weird. Ohhh, pregnancy. Kinda in my hands too. But you know what? I'll take the weird symptoms if it means babyface is healthy!
During yoga, I was stretching my shoulders, and pushed too far. I really jacked up my shoulders. I had to sit out in the foyer for like, five minutes just rubbing my shoulders and relaxing. It was also a heat yoga class! I hadn't even heard of this! I was dying. And now my lower back is all sore too. I never feel like I'm pushing myself too hard, and then I get to the end of the day and my back hurts. I guess I need to stop before I think I've reached my limit. It's hard adjusting to this, because before I was pregnant, I knew my limits so well. Now that I have a baby inside, I have no clue.
I do feel a little better, just more rejuvenated. I am exhausted though. I drove my brother to work this morning and woke up at 5:30 to do so! I'm ready for a nap! But, I think our friends might be coming over for dinner.
Long night, but hopefully will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment