Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sew, Lately

I haven't been sewing a bunch lately because it's hot and I get really sweaty when I sew. It also makes me crampy to sit in the same position for a long time.
However, a couple of days ago, I decided to whip up a shirt based on this tutorial really quick. It probably took 3-4 hours.
The instructions on the tutorial were horrible, but luckily I've sewn before, so I was able to figure it out.
This was the result of all my hard work.




I really like the pockets and ruffles!
You can't tell from this picture, but the
red fabric has white polka dots. So cute!


2 comments:

  1. OMG you are so talented Cyndi! <3 That shirt is totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs!! :] If you've sewn before, it's actually really easy to whip up pretty quickly. Do you sew?

    ReplyDelete