Thursday, February 20, 2020

27 Weeks

How far along are you?: 27 weeks - oops! I've been meaning to post and meaning to post and keep putting it off and forgetting. Third child syndrome!

How big is baby?: 
About 14.5 inches, 2 pounds, the size of a bunch of bananas. Or a head of cauliflower.

Weight gain/loss?: I'm weighing about 142-145, up about 12-15 pounds from when I got pregnant. Depends on the day!

Stretch marks?: No.

Maternity clothes?: Yep.

Sleep?: Achy hips, lots of turning side to side. But overall, I'm sleeping pretty well! Still. Although I get very uncomfortable when Logan is in our bed now. I am also waking up super early to teach VIPKid, and I sometimes struggle to get back to sleep.

Best moment this week?: Hm, after this being the 6th week in a row of 60+ hours per week of work, it was really nice Danny only had to work a little on Monday (President's Day) and we all got to go to the basketball game for Linky's birthday together. 

Food cravings?: None really specific lately. I do have the sugar bug pretty bad though!

Gender?: It'll be a mystery until May!!

Movement?: So much movement now!! You can see huge pops from the outside.

Belly button?: It's stretched pretty far, haha!

Labor signs?: None at all!

What do I miss?: I miss Danny. But that's just because he's always working. Nothing specifically pertaining to pregnancy.

What I'm looking forward to this week?:
I'm looking forward to hopefully getting diapers stripped and ready.

What's different this time around?: I think everything. This pregnancy is so much easier. 

How are Lincoln and Logan doing?:  Well, we've been struggling to get school going and done each day. I've been focusing a lot on opportunities to get the boys out and playing with other children because the doldrums will really set in on us otherwise. The winter, being indoors so much, and Danny being gone so much lately have been taking their toll. They're both very excited about the baby. But we are all ready for spring I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment