Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hehehe

Bawling your eyes out at an episode of 7th Heaven where the mom is talking to her younger son, telling him about the day he was born...
I remember when Lincoln was first born, Darion's brother came to the hospital and took him out to get some dinner.  I sat with my precious, tiny baby boy in my lap.  He started to fuss, so I sang, for the first time, the song he would jump around in the womb to.  He calmed down immediately, and soon he had drifted off to sleep.
I would give almost anything for time to slow down.  My little baby is growing up so fast already.  I can't stand it!  He's so incredibly precious, and he brings me such joy.  I feel so blessed that God chose me and Darion to take care of his little one.  What an honor it is to be Lincoln's Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, and I know exactly what song you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete