Wednesday, August 10, 2011

12 Weeks



A tiny bump is starting to show more consistently!! So neat!
Less bloaty, more baby!


How far along are you?:
12 weeks!

How big is baby?: A little more than 2 inches long, the size of a plum!!

Weight gain/loss?: Down about 12 pounds. I've been working on gaining weight, but it's still pretty difficult because my stomach is so small and eating 'til I'm full is uncomfortable.

Stretch marks?: None so far

Maternity clothes?: Yes, pants, because they're way comfier! And I just ordered some maternity shirts from Old Navy, can't wait 'til they get here!

Sleep?: Pretty normal, just lots of peeing in the middle of the night!

Best moment this week?: Our doctor's appointment! We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was so exciting.

Food cravings?: Dad's biscuits and gravy, mmmm!!! And Mom's fried chicken!

Gender?: I dunno yet! It's pretty much %50/%50 right now, I could see it going either way... ;]

Movement?: Just digestion!

Belly button?: Innie! For now!

Labor signs?: Gosh, thankfully none yet!!

What do I miss?: Nothing really at this point in time. :]

What I'm looking forward to this week?: Seeing Mom and Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment