Thursday, July 14, 2011

8 Weeks


You totally can't see it, but there are two little muscles
Under my ribs now that are really prominent,
and when I try to "suck it in" now, there's
a little dome of muscles that still pop out.

How far along are you?:
8 weeks exactly! I actually took the picture on the right day, yay!

How big is baby?: 1/2 inch, the size of a kidney bean! Cutest bean ever!!

Weight gain/loss?: -3 pounds... lots of puking, not lots of eating.

Stretch marks?: None so far

Maternity clothes?: Not yet! However sweats have recently become my new best friend. Tight waist bands, ever that fit right, just make me uncomfortable and hurt my stomach.

Sleep?: I sleep like a rock, and so much! I like going to bed early, but oddly I wake up around 7-8 every morning on my own.

Best moment this week?: My birthday!! Even though it wasn't my best birthday ever because I was really sick the whole time, it was the best part of this week! I felt special! :]

Food cravings?: Nope. Food is disgusting. All of it. It takes a lot of work to find something I can eat.

Gender?: I dunno yet! It's pretty mch %50/%50 right now, I could see it going either way... ;]

Movement?: Just digestion!

Belly button?: Innie! For now!

Labor signs?: Gosh, thankfully none yet!!

What do I miss?: Actually enjoying food... ugh.

What I'm looking forward to this week?: Hitting nine weeks... hehe! I feel a little more comfortable every day that goes by. Still kinda scared..

No comments:

Post a Comment