Sunday, December 29, 2019

19 Weeks

How far along are you?: 19 weeks, almost half way!

How big is baby?: About 6 inches, the size of a mango.

Weight gain/loss?:
 I'm up 7-10 pounds depending on the day and time of day.

Stretch marks?: Nope!

Maternity clothes?: Yep. I keep having to spot treat stains on the lower half of my belly because I'm at that stage where I can't see the bottom half and I wind up running it into foods in the kitchen!

Sleep?: I get really bad hip pain and have to turn from side to side a lot. I'm such a back sleeper. But it hasn't been bad, and I've been getting to bed earlier and able to wake up earlier.

Best moment this week?: Getting to go to Danny's parents' and celebrating Logi's birthday. Bringing out his cake was such a highlight! His face was priceless, he was so thankful and sweet!

Food cravings?: I've still been having dreams about eating In-n-out, and See's candies. But not much aside from that.

Gender?: Mystery 'til May!

Movement?: Yes, getting more and more. I usually feel the baby move daily.

Belly button?: Kind of flat these days!

Labor signs?: Nope.

What do I miss?: Nothing.

What I'm looking forward to this week?: Christmas and plugging away toward 20 weeks!!

How are Lincoln and Logan?: They are doing well - Danny's dad is so, so, so incredibly good with Lincoln. He spent a lot of time with Linky and helping with keeping him on track. So thankful for that. Logan has been struggling with contentment this week, so we are working on that. But he sure loved his birthday and he loves being five!

No comments:

Post a Comment