Friday, January 11, 2013

Quick Tip

So a couple weeks ago, my brother, my mom, my nephew, Linky and I all went to lunch.  Linky started sucking on the edge of the table - gross.  I was telling my mom and my brother, as I pulled Linky from his latch on the table, about these placemats they sell.  They stick to the edge of the table and can wrap around the corner so your child doesn't lick germs.
Well, I was trying to describe how it sticks, and was saying it is something comparable to Press'n Seal.
I suddenly realized how brilliant and inexpensive that would be to use instead!!
So my quick tip is, if you're interested in protecting your baby from nasty germy tables, but don't want to fork out a small fortune to make it happen, use a little Press'n Seal!!  I am excited to eat out to try it.
Now I just have to remember to bring it with us!!  ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment