Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Side Dweller

So Little One sure is a side dweller. I feel him kicking and moving quite often, at least a few times a day, but it's usually off to the sides. Well, this morning, I was lying in bed and in the middle of my stomach I felt really strong kicks. And not only could I feel them on the inside, I could feel them on the outside too!! It was so neat!

So now, of course, Darion really wants to feel it, but the baby has been super uncooperative. What a booger! It's so exciting though. Being pregnant is so much better and so much worse in every way than I ever dreamed.

Also, I think it's time for the reveal - I have been working on the nursery just about all summer trying to condense down our junk room into one place (it's still spread between two rooms, but at least it's not the nursery anymore!).

So, now that I finally have the nursery practically empty, I'll post pictures of the shameful, shameful before and the cathartic after!!!



What a wreck. Glad it doesn't look like that anymore!

So in the left corner, all those things are going to goodwill
except for the tables and the little chair!




Just have to find somewhere to hang all those pictures!


This picture almost made me give up. So overwhelming, especially
when you're mandated to "take it easy"!




There was just so much organizing to do, I'm proud I got it all
done (with some help from a loving spouse


So there's the room we'll be using for our little guy's nursery! Can't wait to see him Friday and watch him jumbling around in there! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment