Thursday, August 25, 2011

14 Weeks

So I went back to work yesterday, and despite the blistering heat, it was good to get out and do something productive away from home! I'm hoping to be able to work as much as possible before this little one is born!




A little bigger than last week!!! :]


How far along are you?:
14 weeks!

How big is baby?: About 3 and a half inches, the size of a lemon!!

Weight gain/loss?: Down 14 pounds. At least I've stunted the rate of loss!! I've been eating as much as I can, and have been feeling a loooot better. Hopefully I'll start gaining soon!

Stretch marks?: None so far

Maternity clothes?: Yep. :]

Sleep?: I've been sleeping pretty well lately, but I wake up around 3:30 am every night having to pee, urgh!

Best moment this week?: Finding out the gender!!!!

Food cravings?: Vegetables in ranch!! It's pretty much all I've been eating this week!

Gender?: It's a boy!!! So excited to start planning the nursery!! I've started thinking maybe paper planes?? :]

Movement?: Not yet, but after I hung out with my friend Karley today and she told me about her baby moving and I could see her stomach spasm-ing, I totally can't wait!!! I am so, so, so looking forward to it!!!

Belly button?: Innie! For now!

Labor signs?: Gosh, thankfully none yet!!

What do I miss?: Nothing this week. I'm just a little on cloud 9!! :]

What I'm looking forward to this week?: My friend Megan's baby shower is Saturday, so I'm looking forward to that! Maybe next week I'll start to feel my baby moving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment