Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 Weeks

So here it is! The nothingness I am starting out with! Although, you can't really tell here, but my boobs have gotten way bigger...

How far along are you?: (In this picture...) 5 weeksish (the dates have been changing)

How big is baby?: 4.5 cm, about the size of an appleseed!

Weight gain/loss?: +a little less than a pound

Stretch marks?: None so far

Maternity clothes?: Not yet!

Sleep?: At first it was a little hard to get to sleep, and I was exhausted all the time. Now, it's easy to get to sleep, and I'm exhausted all the time! :]

Best moment this week?: Well, probably the sonogram! Seeing the little heartbeat made me so happy! I can't even explain it!

Food cravings?: I have more aversions than cravings right now. I can't think too much about what I'm eating or what I'm going to eat because then I just lose my appetite. Although, just as I was typing up this blog, I was stricken with a sudden desire for some hot chocolate I only had a few times last summer when we were living in a mountain town about an hour away where Darion was working... weird.

Gender?: I dunno yet! It's pretty mch %50/%50 right now, I could see it going either way... ;]

Movement?: Just digestion!

Belly button?: Innie! For now!

Labor signs?: Gosh, thankfully none yet!!

What do I miss?: I sooo miss sleeping with my heated mattress pad cover on. I took the control down because sometimes I turn it on in the middle of the night without even knowing it. I miss the burning warmth on my feet, which is also why I think it was a little harder for me to sleep at first. Good thing summer is here! I still use it in the summer, just not as much... :]

What I'm looking forward to this week?: I'd say just getting a little more out of the woods. Every week I go that the baby is still healthy, I'll feel a little better. At this point, I'm just kind of scared still.

No comments:

Post a Comment