Monday, July 7, 2014

15 Weeks

How far along are you?: 15 weeks! 

How big is baby?: About 4 inches and 2.5 ounces, the size of an orange. 

Weight gain/loss?: Down about 12 pounds, but I am finally gaining weight! 

Stretch marks?: Just residual! ;]

Maternity clothes?: Yeah, we actually just bought a few maternity shirts for this awkward I-just-look-fat stage, haha! 

Sleep?: It's been okay.  I usually wake up around 5 or 6 and struggle to get back to sleep.  It's so light in our room. 

Best moment this week?: Fourth of July with all my family was really really fun. 

Food cravings?: Cucumbers with lemon dill cream cheese dip! 

Gender?: It's an it!  Find out next week.

Movement?: Not much too noticeable.  A couple things that have made me think, but not quite certain. 

Belly button?: Innie! For now! 

Labor signs?: Gosh, thankfully none yet!! 

What do I miss?: This week has honestly been hard for me.  Like, really.  I'm scared to death of having two babies.  I almost miss just having the one to think about.  I know that will change.  But for now, I'm terrified of the unknown, as per usual. 

What I'm looking forward to this week?: Well, Saturday is my birthday.  Hopefully that's fun.  Darion won't be with me, but maybe my family can be!  Darion works overnights, so quite frankly, I'm sorta just looking forward to it being over, haha!




What's different this time around?: Like I said, the terror of having another baby.  It just really scares me.  Last time I was so excited all the time.  This time, it's going to change everything I already love, and I'm not sure how that will play out, so it scares me.  Not that I think it'll be awful.  Just harder.  And I feel kinda bad for Linky, he won't be my only anymore.

How is Lincoln doing?:  Other than his sleep regression the past couple nights, he's great.  I've had more energy to devote to him, and I think he's really enjoying that!  He now talks about how the baby cries, and points to my stomach :D

No comments:

Post a Comment