Monday, September 17, 2012

Project A Place - Part I

Well, I have accomplished a couple of steps toward Project A Place.

I definitely forgot to take a few pictures (oops!), but nonetheless, the house is getting there!  I organized under the kitchen sink, as well as the spice cabinet and one other cabinet in the kitchen.  I also organized this drawer!

Before.... ughhhhh!!!!!!!

Emptied it all out and vacuumed it!

Ahhhhh!!  After!!  Though I'd still like to organize it a little
bit better to use the space more efficiently.

I will try to get pictures up of my other accomplishment!
So be looking for:
Playroom bins (my favorite so far!)
Master bathroom sink
Kitchen sink
Kitchen cabinet

As far as the playroom goes, I've been making steps toward that.  Every couple of days, I go tackle a little bit more of the middle room.  I've actually managed to get rid of a LOT of things I don't need but was holding on to for really no reason.
In the next couple of day, we are going to try to move the office desk, yikes!  Wish us luck!

The house has felt really messy lately.  Could be because currently we have a fridge in the middle of the office.  Possibly.

Darion's sister is trying to buy things for when she gets a house (she's living with us until she can find one!), and she bought a really great fridge.  Well, it's bigger than our's was, and suits the needs of four people way better than our other one.  So for the time being, we are using that one!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a post from you & to see that things are coming along with the house & playroom! I can't wait to see more pics of the finished product. =)

    ReplyDelete